Google Analytics Business Conference 2012
Conference – 14th November 2012 in Copenhagen
Workshops – 15th November 2012
Breaking ways by leading business experts
Web analytics are only effective when the analyzed data is applied properly. This year the Google Analytics Business Conference Copenhagen- GABC 2012 will focus strongly on how you can use Google Analytics to get much better results from your online marketing channels.
The price for the conference, including lunch, is 2,995 DKK excl. VAT
Grab this chance to learn some of the greatest skills in web analytics.
GABC is the network event for all Analytics-minded individuals. At GABC 2012, you will have the opportunity to meet some of the world’s most competent and recognized experts in Google Analytics and online marketing. Come and network with other business people who use Google Analytics as a vital tool to optimize their business and generate substantial growth. There will be representatives present from some of the leading companies in online business operations.
Meet the “All Stars” speakers
What you get at GABC:
You will get insights on:
- Improving Cross Channel Marketing outcome
- Improving data-driven Conversion Rate Optimization
- The latest news from Google’s own analytics tool
At the conference you will be presented to a range of interesting case studies from home and abroad e.g. DFDS Seaways, Gyldendals Bogklubber and Confused.com
The day is organized in collaboration with Google, IIH Nordic and Guava|Netbooster. The goal of the conference is to make executives aware of the importance of Google Analytics by showing them the direct link between the analytic results and the company’s revenue.
The price for the entire conference, including lunch, is 2,995 DKK excl. VAT
GABC is for you if you work with:
- General E-commerce
- Online media planning
- Search engine optimization
- Pay-per-click marketing
- Brand management
- Social media marketing
- Conversion Optimization
Google Analytics Certified Partners
* GACP is “Google Analytics Certified Partner”. GACP means that companies must meet Google’s quality standards and must provide and teach the setup, use and validation of Google Analytics in the GACP program. With a GACP partner, you are guaranteed to get knowledgeable feedback and professional implementation of Google Analytics.